YOUR NEXT MOVE Fredericksburg, VA
Many choose to rent in Fredericksburg, VA because they assume they can't afford a home, when the reality is that if you are paying rent, you can afford to buy.
- Fredericksburg Home Prices New Listings (127)
- Fredericksburg Home Prices Foreclosure Listings (41)
- Fredericksburg Home Prices Short Sale Listings (43)
- Fredericksburg Home Prices Single Family Homes for Sale (586)
- Fredericksburg Home Prices Condos & Townhomes for Sale (35)
Consider these financial factors that come with renting:
1. Renewal Fees – It's common for rent rates to increase at renewal.
2. Moving Costs – If you choose to move rather than renew your lease, you'll need to hire movers and buy packing materials.
3. Parking Fees – Many apartments charge monthly fees to have a reserved parking stall.
4. Storage – Many renters lack sufficient storage space and end up needing to pay for storage units.
When you rent, you get little in return. Purchasing a home in Fredericksburg offers you the benefits of equity, value appreciation and tax benefits. Who do you know who I could help? I will take great care of anyone you know who is ready for their next move or may be going through the buying process for the first time.
Rent VS. Buy ? Every homeowner has asked them-self this question.
When you find the right house, here are four things I can help you learn about a Fredericksburg community it's in:
1. Local Statistic Real Estate Fredericksburg - How are the local schools ranked? What are the local crime statistics?
2. Local Amenities - See property details and photos, save searches, and add notes about what you liked
3. Traffic and Commuting – Information about traffic commuting information, distances
4. Local School Information - The quality of a school can greatly influence home values in an area. As a local expert, I can connect you with a variety of resources that will help you evaluate area schools.
- Fredericksburg Home Listed For Sale $100,000 - $250,000
- Fredericksburg Homes Listed for Sale $250,000 - $350,000
- Fredericksburg Homes Listed for Sale $350,000 - $450,000
- Fredericksburg Homes Listed for Sale $450,000 & Up
I can also help you to understand how the house you want compares to others. I have a wealth of local market and community date on the real estate market in Fredericksburg, VA.
Pam Martin 540-834-6924
Keller Williams Realty
Do you want to buy your first home but are concerned you don't have enough for the down payment? Don't despair, mortgage loans are available for first time home buyers like you. There are even down payment assistance programs that can help you meet the minimum requirements, so you too can ac
Search YOUR NEXT MOVE Fredericksburg, VA Homes for Sale
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which A Pam Martin Listing, Powered By eXp Realty participates, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than A Pam Martin Listing, Powered By eXp Realty are marked with the IDX icon and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker.
©2019 BRIGHT, All Rights Reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have Closed or are no longer being offered for sale.
Data last updated: Aug 24, 2019 8:10:pm.
Today's Market Trends for YOUR NEXT MOVE Fredericksburg, VA *
* All data pertains to single-family homes