Fredericksburg, Stafford VA For Sale By Owner

Fredericksburg, Stafford VA For Sale By Owner

Fredericksburg, Stafford For Sale By Owner

Did You know that the typical "For Sale By Owner" sells for 15% than an agent assisted home?
Most people looking to sell don't have an unlimited amount of time to answer the phone and prepare for showings. MOreover, letting buyers into your home can be nerve racking. How do you screen the people that call you? Are they just investors trying to pay 10 cents on the dollar for your FSBO. 

The number of potential qualified buyers increases exponentially if a local real estate agent is available to show your home. If you work with me as your listing agent, I will handle all request to view your property and ensure that all prospects are screened. It is true that the majority of people who visit "For Sale By Owner" homes in the Fredericksburg and Stafford area are casual lookers, unqualified prospects, or bargain hunters.

Only 8% of residential home transactions in 2016 was "for sale by owner" down from 14% in previous years. FSBO home sales can be tricky because of all the necessary steps to close after you've found a buyer. As a top listing agent in the Fredericksburg area, I know what those steps are and all the forms required to ensure you get to closing. 

As an experienced top agent in the Fredericksburg and Stafford area and local market expert, I can help you.Going at it alone and selling your house with out a top listing agent means find, screening and negotiating with buyers. When the buyer is not a family member or friend the process can be long and difficult. 
Call me today at 540-834-6924, and I'll work with you to sell your home faster and for more money than if you did it yourself. 

Regardless, if you are selling a Fawn Lake Home, Waterfront Homes in the Spotsylvania, Fredericksburg area, I can help! Find Out Today Your Homes Value

For Sale By Owner 
Courtesy Pam Martin 540-834-6924
Keller Williams Realty Fredericksburg, Stafford VA
FSBO

More Neighborhoods

BrightMLS

The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which A Pam Martin Listing, Powered By eXp Realty participates, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than A Pam Martin Listing, Powered By eXp Realty are marked with the IDX icon and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker.
©2024 BRIGHT, All Rights Reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have Closed or are no longer being offered for sale.
Data last updated: Mar 18, 2024 11:21:pm.