Can I Buy A Home After Foreclosure, Bankruptcy Or Short Sale

Buying A Home After Foreclosure, Bankruptcy Or Short Sale Fredericksburg, Stafford VA 

Can you purchase a home after you have filed bankruptcy's, Short-Sale, Foreclosure in Fredericksburg, Stafford VA? The answer is yes depending on your circumstances and the amount of time since you have had a Short Sale, Foreclosure and filed for bankruptcy. As the real estate market is improving in the Fredericksburg area I am helping many families who have been able to recover from recent financial hardships. 

Can I Buy Home After Foreclosure, Short Sale, or Bankruptcy Fredericksburg, Stafford VA $100,000 - $250,000

Can I Buy Home After Foreclosure, Short Sale, or Bankruptcy Fredericksburg, Stafford VA  $250,000 - $350,000

Can I Buy Home After Foreclosure, Short Sale, or Bankruptcy Fredericksburg, Stafford VA $350,000 -$450,000

Can I Buy Home After Foreclosure, Short Sale, or Bankruptcy Fredericksburg, Stafford VA $450,000 & UP

Often time potential home buyers think they will only be able to buy a rent to own property in Virginia, and that is simply not the case. Just this past week I had a couple of people ask me if I could help them find a rent to own. After consulting with them, I encouraged them to speak with a mortgage lender, and in less than a week they have been pre-approved to purchase a new home. My suggestion is to go ahead speak with a lender or give me a call 540-834-6924, and I would be happy to speak with you and guide you through the process. The first step is speaking with a qualified local real estate agent. I always say the worst thing that can happen is that you may have to give it some more time. But at least you will know what you need to do in order to purchase a home if you have had a short sale or foreclosure. 

If currently you are in financial hardship and struggling with your mortgage act now. I have helped hundreds of families avoid foreclosures, and I can help you too. Simply give me a call 540-834-6924, and within just a few minutes we can determine is an option for you and your family. 

General Rules - Please know these are typical guidelines but depending on your past situation may determine these guidelines. Different types of loans may determine different waiting periods and a loan officer can provide you with the exact guidelines depending on your situation. 

1. Foreclosure – 7 years or 3 years with extenuating circumstances
  2. Short Sale - 4 years with 10% down / 2 years with 20% down
  3. Bankruptcy – Chapter 7 requires 4 years have elapsed from the time of discharge
  4. Chapter 13 requires 2 years from discharge or 4 years from dismissal

Get Started today give me a call 540-834-6924; it's a new day and a great first place to find your dream home in the Fredericksburg area. 

Buying A Home After Foreclosure, Bankruptcy Or Short Sale Fredericksburg, Stafford VA 

Courtesy Pam Martin, 540-834-6924 - Fredericksburg, Stafford VA - eXp Realty Fredericksburg, VA

Top eXp Real Estate Agent Fredericksburg, Stafford VA.

More Neighborhoods

BrightMLS

The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which A Pam Martin Listing, Powered By eXp Realty participates, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than A Pam Martin Listing, Powered By eXp Realty are marked with the IDX icon and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker.
©2024 BRIGHT, All Rights Reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have Closed or are no longer being offered for sale.
Data last updated: Apr 25, 2024 5:37:am.